Vigilant leaders scan the periphery to identify threats and pursue opportunities, making decisions in advance of their competitors. Wharton’s Global Strategic Leadership program will hone your strategic leadership capabilities, providing you with the tools to recognize and stay ahead of the economic forces shaping the global business landscape.
You will learn how to create a clear global business strategy for your organization, develop business growth strategies to align with that vision, and execute those international strategies to achieve your desired goals. Our program also provides you the guidance to transform your current international business strategy and vision into a compelling story that inspires your organization to deliver powerful, measurable results.
Through Global Strategic Leadership, you will build your visionary capacity, advance your strategic agility, and become well-versed in multinational execution, catapulting you ahead in your profession. You will:
• Increase your capacity to formulate and execute global strategy
• Acquire new ways to inspire peers and subordinates in your organization
• Build capabilities for leading and serving customers across national and international boundaries
• Generate counter-intuitive ideas around changing geopolitical realities
• Engage in best-case/worst-case scenario planning to map out future situations that could affect your industry or organization
• Construct and communicate your own vision in a way that will be both authentic and engaging
You will have an opportunity to test your ideas and examine the latest business models and concepts with an unrivaled network of global peers, distinguished speakers and Wharton faculty.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is designed for highly accomplished senior executives who:
FOR INFORMATION AND APPLICATION:
Arturo T. Aro
Philip N. Cañizares